Digilink has the right to modify, cancel, add, or replace any The terms set out here are effective and binding on users and registered members of this website. Therefore, you should browse this page regularly. If you continue to use this website after these terms have been revised, it will be deemed to have accepted these revisions.
When you use Digilink or register as a member of this platform At the same time, you will be deemed to accept all the rules of this clause. Please read all relevant terms carefully before using this platform.
The latest revision date of these terms is December 2, 2021.
Digilink The service is a temporary digital network communication service that can be enhanced Internet Security and privacy. Based on your personal requirements and your full discretion, we will automatically provide unsupervised and unsupervised data channels-Virtual private network (VPN) connection- For your exclusive use, you are solely responsible for the use of Digilink service. Digilink takes no responsibility for actions taken by users, including criminal and civil liability for executed or unexecuted damages . Other provisions of these terms further limit the responsibilities of Digilink .
We grant you permission to use Digilink service, but Observe the restrictions set out in these terms. You make Digilink service at your own risk. Digilink The service can be modified, updated, interrupted or suspended at any time without notice or responsibility. We will not bear any responsibility for any harm or other adverse consequences to you caused by this. Digilink, its owners, employees, agents, and other related parties Digilink Service-related personnel shall not be responsible for any executed or unexecuted damages of any kind arising or caused by the use or use of any account registered with them.
Digilink guarantees the normal operation of the service, but users cannot connect due to network restrictions in your area Digilink some or all server lines,Digilink No responsibility for this. Digilink does not pay to customers Digilink Be responsible for any monetary or non-monetary losses other than "s2">, and this does not include attorney’s fees or court fees, and has nothing to do with any law or other statutory rules.
Based on these terms and conditions, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to:
Digilink services (including but not limited to Digilink span>software, mobile applications and all other items) are owned and copyrighted by Digilink , And is protected globally. We reserve the rights, ownership and interest in Digilink service and any part thereof, including but not limited to all copyrights, trademarks, services Marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. You must not take any action to harm, restrict or interfere in any way with our ownership and rights to the Digilink service. Unless otherwise stated, all rights reserved.
Your access to and use of the Digilink service is affected by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. For any user who violates any applicable laws or these terms, we reserve the right to terminate or block access to the services of Digilink at any time at our discretion. Rights, whether or not notified otherwise.
When using the Digilink service, you agree not to Assist, encourage or allow others to use Digilink Service:
1) Used for improper, prohibited, illegal, criminal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to Port scanning, sending spam, sending selected emails, scanning open relay or open proxy, sending unsolicited emails or sending any version or type of emails even if emails are routed through a third-party server, any pop-ups Window activation, use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, disguise, extortion, extortion, kidnapping, rape, murder, stolen credit card for sale, sale of stolen goods, provision or sale of prohibited, military and dual use Commodities, providing or selling controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, forgery, phishing, scraping in any form or scale, digital piracy, intellectual property infringement and other similar activities;
2) Pass Digilink The service attacks, interferes, gains unauthorized access in any way or form, and denies the services of any other network, computer or node;
3) Exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
4) Upload or distribute files containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, damaged files or any Other files of similar software or programs that may damage the operation of others' computers;
5) Interfering or attempting to interfere Digilink The normal operation of the service, any transaction related to the Digilink service or any of our Other activities, damage our website or any network connected to the Digilink service or bypass any measures we may use to block Or restrict access to Digilink services;
6) Use in any unauthorized way Digilink services, including but not limited to intruding or increasing network capacity;
7) use any robot, spider, scraper or scraper for any purpose without our prior written permission Other automated ways to visit our website or Digilink service;
8) collect or collect related Digilink Serve the personal information of other users;
9) Collect or collect personal data without legitimate interest or consent, or in violation of any applicable law;
10) take any measures that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure ;
11) Share any data or other content with any unreasonable number of people, including but not limited to The recipient sends explosive communications or shares content with people you don’t know or don’t know;
12) represents you are any Digilink Representatives or agents of the service (including any of its functions);
13) will Digilink Merge the service or any part of it into any other program or product;
14) Copy or copy in any form or by any means Digilink any part of the service;
15) according to Digilink Service modification, translation, reverse engineering, decompilation, disassembly or creation of any derivative works, including any files or documents, or any part thereof, or determine or try to determine any source code, algorithm, method Or Digilink The technology contained in the application or any part thereof;
16) Violation of general ethics or codes of ethics, good customs and fair conduct codes;< /p>
17) infringes on the rights of any third party, including any breach of confidentiality, personal data, copyright or any other Intellectual property or ownership rights;
18) threatening, stalking, hurting or harassing others, or fostering bigotry or discrimination;< /p>
19) Attempting to manipulate Digilink Name, service or product;
20) soliciting or collecting personal information from minors or communicating with minors;
21) Attempts to access unauthorized access through hacking, password mining, brute force cracking or any other means span> Digilink service, user account, connect to Digilink Service computer system or network;
22) will Digilink The service is used for any military purpose, including cyber warfare, weapon development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons;
23) infringe or circumvent these terms in other ways.
In addition, long-term use of broadband for downloading leads to abnormal server network, affecting other users’ normal use,Digilink will take measures to limit abuse IP Internet speed.
For the safety of your account, non-customized accounts are for personal use only. Please do not share the account with others. You will be responsible for the losses caused by sharing to others.
We reserve our sole discretion to refuse service, suspend account or restrict access Digilink The right to service. Digilink can immediately implement such suspension or access restrictions without any instructions, notifications or refunds. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation, or ask you to explain your actions and provide other information. If your account has been suspended, you must contact us for more information. Before we permanently terminate the user account, we may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time.
We are not obligated to enforce the terms against you. We encourage you to let us know about any Digilink user violations of these terms; however, if such violations occur, we can Decide for yourself to take appropriate measures.
We will work hard to prevent interference with our website and services. However, these contents are as per "as is"and"Available"We do not guarantee (explicitly or implicitly) the accuracy of any materials or information provided through this website or service, or their suitability for the following content: any specific purpose. We expressly deny any form of guarantee, whether express or implied, including but not limited to guarantees of merchantability or suitability for a specific purpose or non-infringement. We do not guarantee that this service will meet your requirements, nor that it will be uninterrupted, timely, safe or error-free, nor will we correct any defects. You acknowledge that you have the right to access the website and services at your own risk and discretion.
Digilink reserves the right to investigate issues that we believe violate these terms. We may (but have no obligation) to delete, block, filter or restrict in any way any material or information that we believe is actual or potential violation of the restrictions set forth in this clause, and any other Activities that may make Digilink or our customers accountable. Digilink For our failure to prevent such materials or information from passing"< /span>Service"and /Or any malfunction that enters your computing device is not responsible.
Digilink respect and fully protect user privacy. We want you to understand what information we collect, what information we don't collect, and how we collect, use and store information. We do not collect your activity logs, including browsing history, traffic data, data content, or DNS queries. We also never store connection logs, which means that your IP address, connection time, or session duration will not be recorded Log.
The latest revision date of this policy is January 8, 2020
Our services are all over the world, so your data will be transmitted through our global servers, which may not be in the country where you live. We rely on certain third-party service providers to enable us to provide you with our services. Whenever we transmit your information, we will take steps to protect it.
You acknowledge and understand that your information will be transmitted in accordance with the instructions, which is necessary to provide our services and comply with our terms of service.
You are also responsible for protecting and properly storing personal information, and avoid sharing or disclosing your login password on this platform to others through any means (including telephone and email).
When necessary, we use strong encryption algorithms to securely protect all public and private keys and passwords. Appropriate security measures have been taken to protect this information and prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized changes, damage or disclosure of data. Digilink Employees, contractors, and agents have restricted access to personal information. These employees request information to operate, develop or improve our services, but are subject to confidentiality obligations. If they fail to fulfill these obligations, they may be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal and criminal prosecution.
Digilink Use several different types of cookies span>to improve the user experience on the site, for example:
You can place in your browser every time cookie set a warning, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can operate through the browser settings at the same time. Since each browser has a different cookie management program, please check the browser’s"Help" menu to learn the right way.
In addition, you can also visit"Internet advertising initiative Sign out"page or use Google Analytics(Analysis) Exit the browser plug-in to disable all cookies . Please note that choosing to disable cookies may have a negative impact on some features that will make your website experience more efficient .
Digilink ’s website may contain links to other third-party websites. Please understand and understand that we do not control how they operate their privacy practices, and we are not responsible for this.
Consent and age restrictions
This service is suitable for adults over the age of 18 . If you think your child has provided us with information, please let us know immediately.
Keeping your information private is our core mission. In order to fulfill this mission, Digilink abide by the laws or the requirements of law enforcement agencies where the server is located.
Please note thatDigilink will not collect any< /span> IP address, browsing history, traffic data, etc.
Digilink is committed to protecting user privacy on a global scale. Our existing practices minimize data collection and ensure Users can control their personal information to reflect this. The European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to outline these practices for EU users in a specific way.
You can exercise your rights in accordance with GDPR Access, transfer, correct, delete or object to the processing of your personal information by email@example.com contact us .